The Hyatt Regency Bonaventure is a remarkable 23-acre relaxing getaway in Weston, Florida. The hotel boasts 501 newly renovated British colonial style guest rooms with handsome marble baths. In addition to award winning cuisine, the hotel offers a Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden, a state of the art fitness center and championship golf course. The Hyatt Regency Bonaventure provides students a fantastic internship opportunity and learning experience in one of Florida’s most exclusive Hyatt Resorts.
The Hyatt Regency Bonaventure provides candidates with a fantastic internship/training opportunity and learning experience in one of southern Florida’s most exclusive Hyatt Resorts. For more information, please call Hello World office.
|F&B/Server||01-Aug-2011||$8.00/hr + tips|
|F&B/Server||01-Nov-2011||$8.00/hr + tips|
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Weston (Ft. Lauderdale), USA.
- Duration of this internship/training is 12 months.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 13 positions available.
All interested candidates must complete Hello World resume template which can be downloaded here.
Virtual Tour of Hyatt Regency Bonaventure.