The Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole is part of the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts group, which opened its first hotel in 1961. With 50 properties around the world, Four Seasons has redefined luxury for the modern traveler. In a 10-story lodge-style building, Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole offers 106 guest rooms, 18 suites and 32 private residences. Enjoy Four Seasons luxury with ski-in/ski-out access in Wyoming’s spectacular Teton Mountains.
As part of this training at the Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole, candidates will have a complementary access to the American Hospitality Training Institute (AHTI) e-learning platform. They will complete “The Prep CHP - Lodging Industry Diploma” and 20 credit/hours of course work with AHTI.
For more information about this resort, please call Hello World office.
$7.93/hr + tips
Other benefits include: Free meals, Employee housing (optional, full board, $15/day), Airport pick-up (free).
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in beautiful Wyoming, USA.
- Duration of this internship/training is 5 months plus 1 week. It may be possible to extend training with Four Seasons or another 5 start property.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 25 positions available.
All interested candidates must complete Hello World resume template which can be downloaded here.