To get your U.S. Tax Refund, we need you to:
- Complete Tax Refund Application Form
- Complete IRS tax forms: 2848, and 8821
- Complete our Customer Agreement and Power of Attorney forms
- Then email them to us at email@example.com or fax to 02-631-2701 ext. 111.
Please print all forms and documents from the Downloads section and sign as follows:
- 2848 Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative – two pages:
- Page 1: Please type your full name (first and last) in section 1. Delete the X mark.
- Page 2: Please sign and date (MM-DD-YYYY) the form on section 7 where the X mark is.
- 8821 - Tax Information Authorization Form - please type your full name (first and last) in section 1. Delete the X mark. Also sign and date the form at the bottom where the X mark is.
- Customer Agreement form - please sign, date and complete information at the bottom of the page.
- Power of Attorney form - please sign, date and complete information at the bottom of the page.
Please scan and submit the following documents as well:
- Social Security Card - send us a photocopy of your social security card.
- Copy of your U.S. visa.
- Copy of DS-2019 form (if you paid Social Security and Medicare Tax).
- Passport - scan the ID page of your national passport.
- U.S. income information – the final pay-slip or W-2 from each employer. W-2 form is the statement from your employer about your income and taxes withheld. You should receive it from your employer by mail before February 15th. If you do not have W-2 form(s) final cumulated pay-slip(s) can be used instead.
- Your contact details – if you have a new mobile number or email address.
- Bank account information - so we can transfer your refund to you.
The fastest way for you to get your refund is to scan these documents and e-mail them to Hello World. You can also fax to 02-631-2701 x 111.
- Please, set the size of the scanning to the American standard (Letter size):
- Height: 11 inches (279mm)
- Width: 8.5 inches (216mm).
- Set the picture quality to Black & White.
- Set the resolution to 300 dpi (dots per inch).
- Please, save the file in either PDF or JPEG format (we prefer PDF).
- The size of the scanned files should not be greater than 2MB.