Located on historic Mackinac Island, Michigan, the Grand Hotel is a national historic landmark that’s been visited by U.S. presidents, world-renowned entertainers, and countless families for over a century. Built in 1887 on an island without cars where horses and bicycles are the favored modes of transportation, the Grand Hotel offers its guests exceptional dining, accommodations and amenities. While the hotel has always embraced its rich history and ambiance, it is their employee’s exceptional service and hospitality that makes Grand Hotel an unforgettable experience. For more information about this resort, please call Hello World office.
|F&B/Any||April-28-2012||$3.25/hr + commission|
|Guest Services/Admission, Bell Staff||April-28-2012||$8.19/hr|
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mackinac Island, Michigan USA.
- Duration of this internship/training is 6 months.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 50 positions available.
All interested candidates must complete Hello World resume template which can be downloaded here.