This luxurious haven is the standard against which all others will be viewed. The art of blending modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting has been perfected at this incredible Key West Florida Resort set along the waterfront. Old world architectural touches invoke Hemingway’s mystique throughout the intimate island setting. Encounter casually elegant Floridian touches, perfectly combined with an award-winning spa, remarkable cuisine, and extraordinary activities. Explore the sites of Old Town, sail at sunset, fish to your heart’s content, or enjoy the performing arts from your inviting accommodation at Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa. Allow this comfortably restyled Old Key West Florida resort hotel to treat you to a new level of sophistication, in a breathtaking locale.
For more information about this resort, please call Hello World office.
$4.29/hr + tips
|Rooms Div / Front Desk / PBX||15-Oct-2011||$12.50|
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in beautiful Key West, Florida, USA.
- Duration of this internship/training is 12 months.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 10 positions available.
All interested candidates must complete Hello World resume template which can be downloaded here.