The resort opened in January 1996 and has set the bar in Key West as the only full-service resort to receive the AAA Four-Diamond rating every year since 1999. The Westin resort boasts 178 deluxe guest rooms and suites and is home to the largest on-site marina of any hotel in Key West. The Westin also operates one of the country's largest private ports, welcoming cruise ships from around the world. Guests seeking a vacation experience that includes health and fitness can enjoy various options at the Westin such as an outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, 24-hour fitness room and massage studio.
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina provides candidates with a fantastic internship/training opportunity and learning experience in one of southern Florida’s most exclusive resorts. For more information, please call Hello World office.
|F&B||15-Oct-2011||$7.25/hr + tips|
|Rooms Div / Front Desk / PBX||15-Oct-2011||$10.00/hr|
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Key West, Florida, USA.
- Duration of this internship/training is 12 months.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 10 positions available.
All interested candidates must complete Hello World resume template which can be downloaded here.
Virtual Tour of Westin Key West Resort & Marina.